CBD Carrot Cake
Have a special occasion coming up? Or just feel like indulging yourself because it’s been a long week and you deserve it? We’ve got the perfect treat for you today! CBD infused carrot cake! The carrot cake will be a fluffy delight while the CBD will help you relax the night away. CBD is the non-psychoactive compound found within the cannabis plant and has been shown to be a wonderful relaxant and pain reducer. And now it’s possible, and delightfully easy, to add it to your meals!
Today, we’ll be looking at a recipe to make some delicious carrot cake infused with CBD. On to the recipe!
- 9x13 cake pan
- 2 cups of flower
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tsp of ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of flaked coconut
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 cup of raisins
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 4 cups of powdered sugar
- Full spectrum CBD oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add your flour, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda to a mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add your sugar, 2 tsp of vanilla, eggs, buttermilk, and desired amount of CBD to another mixing bowl and mix well.
- Combine the two mixing bowls and stir thoroughly.
- Add your walnuts, raisins, coconut shavings, and shredded carrots to a separate mixing bowl.
- Add the previous mixture to the batter and mix thoroughly.
- Add the batter to your pan and bake for 1 hour.
- While the cake is baking, add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, 1 tsp of vanilla, and butter into a bowl. Beat thoroughly until you have a delicious, creamy frosting.
- Remove cake from oven and frost to your desired amount.